- Film-backed abrasive discs for high-finish auto body sanding applications
- Aluminum oxide abrasive offers a fast cut and long disc life
- Durable film backing is tear-resistant and provides a consistent finish
- 5-hole or 6-hole design of many discs helps keep dust from disc surface, reducing loading
- Hookit™ attachment system makes for fast disc-change-outs and longer disc life
Our 3M™ Hookit™ Film Disc 260L is ideal for auto body applications including blending, scuffing, paint prep and removing paint defects. Choose aluminum oxide mineral cutting surfaces from P600 to P1500, all on durable film backing. Several versions of the disc feature our 5- or 6-hole design to help keep dust away from the disc surface. Hookit™ attachment makes it easy to change and reuse discs.